Our mission is to bring you the opportunity to explore Andalusia in the way you like best, as though you were visiting friends and making all the choices of what you want to do and how you’d like to spend your time. Maybe sometimes you’d just like to relax by a pool with a glass of wine, or do yoga under the shade of the olive tree.
While every person is unique, there are some destinations that lots of you will want to visit. So we created Al Andaluz to bring you a taster of some of the things you might like to visit, see and do while you’re in Andalusia.
Whatever you choose, we’ll do our best to organise it for you; your holiday, just how you like it.
How to Design Your Holiday
1. Choose the Focus:
You can choose exactly what you’d like to do while you’re here, whether you prefer a full itinerary or a more laid back pace. And if you’ve got specific interests, let us know!
Maybe you’d be interested in focussing on . . .
- Food & Tapas
- Feria orientated (during specific dates)
- Exploring county walks in national parks of Andalusia
- City and Beach (taking alternate days to relax on the beach and alternate days to visit the cities.)
- Laid back (more gentle, without going into the monuments or walking too much.)
- Motorbikes (discover Andalusia by motorbike or include 2 days of motorbike rides within your itinerary.)
- Museums and churches
2. Choose the duration:
- Weekend visit
- 4-6 day visit
- 1 week or more.
3. Choose the cities you’d like to see:
Choose which cities and attractions you would like to visit and let us design your perfect holiday for you. We will send you a more detailed questionnaire before designing your holiday, but for example, here is a list of the top cities to visit in Andalusia, listed in order of proximity.
- Antequera (25 minutes)
- Malaga (40 minutes)
- Granada (1 hour 15 minutes)
- Nerja (1 hour 15 minutes)
- Marbella (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Córdoba (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Ronda (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Seville (2 hours)
- Jaen (2 hours)
- Cádiz (3 hours)
- Or include a day trip to Gibraltar! (2 hours)
4. Choose the national parks you’d like to visit:
There are also great walks in the countryside if you’re choosing to focus on walking as your holiday theme.
- El Torcal national park (10 minutes)
- El Caminito del Rey / Embalses Guadalhorce (50 minutes)
- Sierra Nevada national park (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Grazalema (2 hours)
5. And a day on the beach?
- Los Alamos
- Torre del Mar
Let us know your preferences and we’ll design you a holiday, no obligation!